Comatised.com - Lies, Attention Seeking and Non-Stop Bullshit

November 11, 2013

Bonnie Combs, the Tulsa sociopath and child predator, wrote yet another retarded entry full of lies, attention seeking and non-stop bullshit at comatised.com We decided to post it here for all to laugh at complete with our corrections because we know how much ya'll love that!

"

Not only am I not going to a New Year’s party, not going to get drunk off my ass, but I’m also changing the theme here.

I feel shaky thinking about lying about getting drunk tonight and not seeing some friends because I don't have any. But I don't have the love of Dennis and my friends behind me because Dennis doesn't exist and I'm a fat lard with no friends outside of my retarded imagination.

Dennis didn't write wrote and put together a new love song for me because he doesn't exist outside of my psychotic imagination. I am not a very happy, very lucky, very much in love, person.

"
Much more accurate.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment