Will Bonnie EVER stop the lies?

February 04, 2014

As posted on Bonnie's blog of lies at Comatised.com:

"Life is going to be super busy this week. First is my vision. I cannot see well enough to post and I’m making a lot of typos! I could sit super close to the computer, but that won’t work. It’s probably my high blood sugars this week, but I’m not sure. I have a doctor appointment in a week. I was in the hospital for a few days because I took a little too much pain medication. I’m all better now, so no worries, okay? No I didn’t shoot any videos while I was out there. I was super lonely and only three people from my real life came to see me, which pissed me off. I thought I was worth more than that!"

First and foremost, life is never busy for Bonnie Combs. Why? Because she never leaves her house. Bonnie was NOT hospitalized and has not been in several years. The last time she was it was due to her attempting and unfortunately failing to commit suicide. I imagine she really is lonely though. That could be busy she has no friends.

"This Friday is the big Valentine’s Day Party. I am both singing and dancing, with two different partners, so I have a lot of choreography and costume designing to get done by Friday. That means there will probably not be any posts here for a while, but never fear.When this is all said and done, there will be pictures and videos all over of what went down. I hope that no one films me singing and dancing, but what can I do to stop it?"

More lies. Gosh.. does she ever stop? Bonnie doesn't have any friends, let alone partners and she certainly does not know costume design or choreography. Bonnie singing and dancing? Show us videos of this. And it has to be you Bonnie - not your cousin Misty whom you have been impersonating for several years because you're insanely jealous of her. We all know that'll never happen because none of this is true, as per usual.

"The cherry on the top of the shit mountain is that my ex from years ago is trying to weasel back into my life. I don’t need it, but maybe this will turn out to be one of those things that is really a good thing? I can’t really see it, since he used to beat me up and had a small dick. But those weren’t the only reasons I left him behind me. Maybe some day I will go into greater detail of why our relationship failed and why I am happier without him in my life. He says he’s changed. I’ve heard that from so many abusers that I laugh when it’s handed to me."

Lies, lies and more lies! Bonnie wishes a man wanted to beat her up. Actually, a lot of people do but none of them being her ex lovers because Bonnie has never had a single lover. More lies for attention.What a pathetic waste of skin you are, Bonnie.

"With all of that going on in the background, I still have work, caring for the little ones, and caring for Dennis to keep me busy in the meantime."

Caring for what little ones? The turds you shit out into the toilet out back of your parents shack on 2337 w 47th street? We know you don't have any children and this Dennis you keep speaking of? He doesn't exist. Dennis is what she calls her father Clinton Combs, whom she's had a creepy incestual relationship with since she was fifteen years old. That's why she's such a useless retard who has made up lies on the internet for so many years.

And Bonnie? Your several hundred hateblogs do not qualify as "work." Give it up, fatty.

"With that, I am off to practice the dance routine. At least we have choreography and a song picked out! The hard part is somewhat over. I’m not expecting us to win, but I am hoping that we have a good time. Because why else would anyone want to sing and dance if they weren’t happy?"

Aw, Bonnie. Just stop the lies. We all saw the truth at your other blog - BonnieCombs.com and BonnieDanner.com Both of which were linked back to you via email and IP and both of which you deleted awfully quick. Perhaps to hide the truth? 

It's okay. We all know the truth. You can stop lying now. Nobody visits your blog anyway, except members of the B-team and people living in Tulsa who literally only visit to laugh at it's content, your lies and how insane you really are. 

Everybody knows that you're incredibly unhappy Bonnie. You always have been and you always will be. Unless you get help now. But we know that will never happen and that is why this blog receives 2000 visits a day.

It must be nice living in a delusional, schizophrenia fantasy world, eh Bonnie? Wait... no. It must suck. Considering you're nearly 34 years old, living with your parents in your childhood bedroom, have no friends, have a grade 6 education and the mentality of a 5 year old. 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment