A letter to Bonnie Combs from Krystal, one of her MANY victims.

July 10, 2014

Dearest Bonnie Combs:
Kindly direct yourself away from my website(s), stop publishing libelous statements about my business that are completely unfounded and obviously untrue, and take your childish, unintelligent high school-esque attempts at insults with you.

This is the only time I will acknowledge you, so soak up the attention while you can, because we all know a lack of attention is why you behave in such a ridiculous manner. Any visits you make from your numerous proxy IP addresses will be banned.

I feel for you. I really do. It must be so tough out there in the big bad internet world having to change your website and alias every other week or so because one of the hundreds of enemies you've made over the past 14 years found it and posted it to a website that exposes your lies. Always the victim, aren’t we?

There's nothing you can say or do that will ever offend me, or change the way that I feel about my life. Happiness is a truly beautiful thing. You should try it. You might be surprised at how good it feels and perhaps the change will put a stop to your need to be disruptive towards every single person that you have ever crossed.

To put it blatantly, my life is none of your goddamn business. I'm more than happy with it and it's obviously something you covet seeing as you spend so much of your time prying into it and creating fictitious stories about it for the few people losers who visit your vile website and believe the lies that you post.

To everyone else, please e-mail me at krystal [AT] stellar [DOT] pw if you are the type of person to read the filth posted by Bonnie at Daily Krystal and believe it. I am willing to explain why this person is awful enough to make libelous statements online and what the Tulsa police department are doing about it.
- From Krystal, the woman you desperately wish you could be.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment