Stellar.nu lulz

September 27, 2014

Bonnie's latest lulzy blog entries of lies as seen live on her 57th blog Stellar.nu

"I have been eating a lot of junk food lately. I’m sure that when I step on the scales next month that will be reflected in the numbers on the dial. But weight is such a silly thing to fret about. Your size doesn’t matter; if you’re a good person, you’re a good person. You can be skinny as a rail and be an asshole. Oh well. I’ve had fun on my junk food journey."

Better get that bipolar in check Bonnie. Last time we checked, you said anyone who weighs more than 110 lbs is a horrible person. Kinda funny considering you're morbidly obese and a terrible person. But hey, keep on with the hypocrisy. Your psychotic behaviour is the best form of amusement for hundreds of people worldwide!

"I bought an iPad on the 8th. It’s really cool to have a tablet computer that’s not a Kindle. Kindle Fire HD is nice for reading books and playing solitaire, but I wanted something I could browse the internet with from the other side of the house, and something that I could use. I’m so used to the iPhone that using an iPad was so simple for me. I really recommend that everyone go out and get one. It’s just that awesome. I can’t say enough good stuff about it. The only downside seems stupid: You have to charge it. I know, I know, batteries need charging, but that’s really a drag for me. Why can’t this wonderful technology be solar powered??"

Correction: The Oklahoma government funds a program that gives certain electronics to really low income people who live off of foodstamps. We know Bonnie couldn't actually afford anything on her own, considering she's an inbred moron with no job or education but she seems to think otherwise sometimes. Enjoy that welfare 5 year old ipad while you can. The Tulsa Police Department will be confiscating it very soon!

"I updated my treatment and illness blog. You have to register to read it. There are some changes coming online for me. I am going to merge a lot of my sites and let them expire. I have so many projects going that I don’t know what to do with myself. Projects online that I can’t tend to, so they’re half done and people are annoyed with me. Not that it’s any of their business, but it’s all the same. I’d like to finish what I’ve started, for myself if for no one else. I can’t even get a layout done in time for fall. I’m still tweaking it here and there, and it’s just not coming along at all."
Her "treatment and illness" blog is private because it's all a total lie. The only illness Bonnie Combs has is diabetes but she likes to pretend she has cancer for attention and money on the internet. This is basically Bonnie's way of admitting to being a liar and admitting that she owns entirely too many domains and personalities, so she's going to spend less time masturbating over photos of Krystal and Katy and more time contributing to only three or four personalities and websites.

"I noticed Creeper Cop™ following me around much more these days. Probably because I’ve been buying more doughnuts. Ha ha. Seriously, I don’t know what his problem is. Either arrest me or leave me alone. I guess he’s still sore that I got him fired from the force. Well, it was his own ignorance and threats to an innocent party that caused that. I can’t help him there. I mean, being nice to people has its benefits. The first is that it rarely, if ever, gets you fired. If he had just answered that he wasn’t going to help me, be honest I love that, then I could have forgiven him for what happened to me next. But he was a shit head, so I had to report, report, report. In the end we got another shit head on the force to take his place, only that shit head hasn’t crossed the line, yet."
Boy oh boy... Bonnie Combs makes being a psychotic retard who lies all the time look easy, doesn't she? FYI: Creeper Cop doesn't exist. Bonnie is referring to the police officer who arrested and charged her back in 2003 with harassment after she spent months stalking James Iha of the Smashing Pumpkins. This police officer was never fired. He retired. But Bonnie still has the mentality of a 5 year old and she loves to make up stories for attention.

Psst... Bonnie... You should try being nice for a change and not being a moronic, inbred, ignorant retard 24/7 who lies on the internet. Or do you know how to do that?

"So I close with have a wonderful night. It’s beautiful out, so go look at the stars and moon while you still can! You will never regret spending that extra minute to appreciate all that is around you and enjoy life a little more."

Is Bonnie manic today? We're going to go with yes. How long will it last? Likely for an hour or two until she flips back to her other personality and hops on the internet (which will soon be disconnected) and sees all these beautiful young women she's jealous of.

Hey Bonnie, have a wonderful night sleeping in your 30 year old twin sized bed in your childhood bedroom. Have a wonderful tomorrow eating junk food and laying on your fat ass while being a liar, a hypocrite and a general retard on the internet! <3

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment